Sunday, April 13, 2014

Paint Bench: 28mm Barbarian Hero by Avatars of War Finished

Paint Time : 13 days


I decided to try out Avatars of War miniatures and I got a Barbarian Hero. The detail on the figure is great. I got him because I plan on one day gaming in Hyboria. And of course I named him Conan. So far I have him built and primed. 

Part 1



I primed him red oxidize and then washed him in black before I paint his skin on to give him a dark sun tan shade. 



I am mixing him in with the 450 orcs I am painting. 

Part 2



Part 3

Still working on the barbarian slowly white painting many orcs. 



Finished

Not the greatest paint job, but was fun. I now have my Conan in 28mm for adventures. Not completely satisfied with the paint job, but will maybe go back and work on it more. I was painting this as I was painting some orcs, a mini side project. It looks better in person.



No comments: